B
Posted By
behardy
Jul 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have used Photoshop through several versions. In using the picture package feature I can only get the same picture to appear in all the segments chosen. For example if I choose 4 X 3.53×5 then all the photos are the same.
However in Elements (my friends) he can insert 4 different pictures into the package simply by clicking on one of the segments and inserting a photo. Then move to the next blank segment. Any way to do that in PS 6.0 ? ( I thought the Elements was a "dumbed down" program). Brent Hardy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BB
brent bertram
Jul 1, 2003
I suspect your friend is using Elements ver 2, which is based on the Photoshop 7 feature set . It is a nicer Picture Package than Pshop 6. Elements 2, even "dumbed down", is a bargain ! After rebates, it’s frequently available for about $30 at Amazon.

🙂

Brent
R
Roberto
Jul 1, 2003
Photoshop 7 and Elements 2 which is uses the Photoshop 7 engine offers a lot more features than Photoshop 6. One of which you just found. Like one person said Elements can be had for as little as $30 if you go at it right. Another option is to buy a new scanner. For example most of Epson’s fine scanners come with it free. So if you happen to be interested in a new scanner or digital camera you could get it that way as well.

To be honest Elements 2 has enough difference over Photoshop 7 that I have both installed. I also find Ulead’s PhotoImpact 8 to be a must have companion to Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

R
BL
Bill Lamp
Jul 2, 2003
Even Elements 1’s "stitch" made it worth installing. And the action handles larger multi-piece pictures when copied over to Photoshop.

I’ve made the assumption that having a legal Elements action in two places on the same computer is legal. <grin>

Bill, do NOT correct me if it isn’t.
BL
Bill Lamp
Jul 2, 2003
dave,

That was meant as a joke. I guess I should have used "jokeing" rather than "<grin>" and placed it in a different location.

OR

Shouldn’t have made the post at all.

Bill
DM
dave milbut
Jul 2, 2003
psych!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections