SB
Posted By
S Billets
May 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone have (or know of) a chrome tutorial that can do bodies or body parts? EG: Changes a body into a chrome looking body

Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JK
JP Kabala
Jun 1, 2004
There are lots of ways, but the easiest place to start is to extract the body on to it’s own layer, use the gradient map with a metallic gradient, and do a curves adjustment.

HTH

"S Billets" wrote in message
Does anyone have (or know of) a chrome tutorial that can do bodies or body parts? EG: Changes a body into a chrome looking body
Thanks
C
Clive
Jun 1, 2004
Have a look at the tutorials on www.myjanee.com she has a host of good tutorials and I feel sure that there is one on Chrome finish

Clive

Thanks
SB
S Billets
Jun 1, 2004
I’m not sure I follow you after the extracting part. Could you help me out a bit?

Thanks

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 01:28:29 GMT, "JP Kabala" wrote:

There are lots of ways, but the easiest place to start is to extract the body on to it’s own layer, use the gradient map with a metallic gradient, and do a curves adjustment.

HTH

Thanks
K
kaispowertools
Jun 2, 2004
Here’s an example of a metallic portrait done in Photoshop with the KPT 5 Shapeshifter plug-in:

http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/tweaked_metallix/roboflaur.h tml

The primary shape is selection based and the contours are created with an alpha channel mask overlay.

Adrian

"clive" …
Have a look at the tutorials on www.myjanee.com she has a host of good tutorials and I feel sure that there is one on Chrome finish
Clive

Thanks
JK
JP Kabala
Jun 2, 2004
http://graphicssoft.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=ht tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.planetphotoshop.com%2FAlWard1.html

I’m not sure I follow you after the extracting part. Could you help me out a bit?

Thanks

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 01:28:29 GMT, "JP Kabala" wrote:

HTH

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections