L
Posted By
Larry
May 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was looking at some auctions for Photoshop 5 and saw a picture that had a greenish cd with a black horizontal bar across the middle. All of the other auctions I have seen with pictures of Photoshop cds appear to be purple and yellow.

Does anyone know what this green cd with black bar could be? I cannot read any text on the cd in the photo. The auction said it was full retail and did not mention a bundled version or educational, etc. but that does not mean anything I guess.

Also, if the application install is on one cd what is on the second cd ?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

S
someone
May 25, 2004
In article , says…
I was looking at some auctions for Photoshop 5 and saw a picture that had a greenish cd with a black horizontal bar across the middle. All of the other auctions I have seen with pictures of Photoshop cds appear to be purple and yellow.

Does anyone know what this green cd with black bar could be? I cannot read
any
text on the cd in the photo. The auction said it was full retail and did not mention a bundled version or educational, etc. but that does not mean anything
I
guess.

Also, if the application install is on one cd what is on the second cd ?

My PS 6.0 Upgrade is green, but I’m not sure what you see that would appear to be a "bar." The second CD might well be a "training" CD, or contain other Adobe
programs in a "trial," or "lite" version. It seems odd that someone who is selling Photoshop couldn’t come up with a good, clear picture of what they are selling… Is this a sign? They should at least offer an exact description of everything that they are including.

Hunt

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections