G
Posted By
GERONIMO
May 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I must realize an illustration that will be plotted in a big size (400 cm x 250 cm), how can I make that without lost in definition ? If I make a file with width 11339 pixel and height 7087 pixel is a very big file and my computer work very slow.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

V
Voivod
May 23, 2004
On Sun, 23 May 2004 17:03:43 GMT, "GERONIMO"
scribbled:

I must realize an illustration that will be plotted in a big size (400 cm x 250 cm), how can I make that without lost in definition ? If I make a file with width 11339 pixel and height 7087 pixel is a very big file and my computer work very slow.

Get a better computer.
G
GERONIMO
May 23, 2004
Get a better computer.

Great idea !!!
L
Littleboy
May 23, 2004
Create it in a vector drawing program, like Illustrator, naturally as a vector drawing 🙂

Greets

Littleboy

"GERONIMO" wrote in message
I must realize an illustration that will be plotted in a big size (400 cm
x
250 cm), how can I make that without lost in definition ? If I make a
file
with width 11339 pixel and height 7087 pixel is a very big file and my computer work very slow.

F
Fungusamungus
May 23, 2004
Draw it in Illustrator, or another vector program at about the tenth of the size. The file won’t be so huge, and you can easily enlarge it as necessary when it’s time to print.

Get a better computer.

Great idea !!!

S
Stephan
May 25, 2004
"Fungusamungus" wrote in message
good answer sniped<

Hey Fungus is back! Long time no see.
Strange how you and Sally get quiet at the same time… using that couch a lot?

Stephan
V
Vasja
May 30, 2004
If you can use a vector program it is the best idea. Otherwise, I would use a resolution of 40 or max. 50 dpi (instead of 72 dpi). Usually it is enough for that large pictures, because we observe them from larger distances (few meters or more).

Vasja

I must realize an illustration that will be plotted in a big size (400 cm
x
250 cm), how can I make that without lost in definition ? If I make a
file
with width 11339 pixel and height 7087 pixel is a very big file and my computer work very slow.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections