H
Posted By
HornDawg
Nov 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just downl… er…. bought Photoshop today. Can someone please point me to a few good tutorials online.
Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

F
Farlo
Nov 21, 2003
HornDawg wrote:

I just downl… er…. bought Photoshop today. Can someone please point me to a few good tutorials online.

Nope.

Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon
NS
Nicholas Sherlock
Nov 22, 2003
HornDawg wrote:
Thanks

Yup.. surf over to http://tinyurl.com/8t5 . They have an excellent variety of tutorials available.

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock
A
anon
Nov 22, 2003
There were some free photoshop tutorials/classroom in a book at adobe not long ago. If you enjoy and like the software please consider buying it.

K

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:28:28 GMT, HornDawg
wrote:

Thanks
Nov 23, 2003
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:07:33 GMT, Farlo wrote:

HornDawg wrote:

Nope.
I was wrong, this is the most useless post I have ever read on Usenet. Stop cluttering the palce up. FOAD.
Nov 23, 2003
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:28:28 GMT, HornDawg
wrote:

Thanks
errr…. Google "photoshop tutorial". Hundreds if not thousands. Also buy a teach-yourself type book – Amazon about £17.50. Bargain.
N
nospam
Nov 23, 2003
In article ,
wrote:

I was wrong, this is the most useless post I have ever read on Usenet. Stop cluttering the palce up. FOAD.

A FAQ might be helpful. There are a lot of PS tutorials, but the concensus of opinon of the experienced here might be helpful to the new users.

To the original poster – here is one that students seem to enjoy and learn from quite well: http://www.myjanie.com/sitemap.htm
N
nospam
Nov 23, 2003
In article ,
wrote:

errr…. Google "photoshop tutorial". Hundreds if not thousands.

Too many, really. People might ask here for experienced opinions. A lot of those ‘tutorials’ are bad commercial come-ons, many broken links. Heck, even Adobe’s got broken links in their onlline tutorials (look at the nav menu tutorial for ImageReady). Perhaps it’s due to transitions to CS, but still unacceptable considering.
F
Farlo
Nov 23, 2003
"no spam here, thanks" wrote:
Stop cluttering the palce up. FOAD.

Little anonymous boys say rude things because they can.
It’s not hard to figure you out.

Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections