JL
Posted By
Jim Lloyd
May 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ah children. Thanks to your wonderful little flame war you have made this group a very unwelcome addition to the list of groups I subscribe to. Why don’t you all just grow up.

Oh… by the way… feel free to say all sorts of terrible things about me to make yourselves feel so much stronger and more macho. I don’t plan to ever visit this newsgroup again.

Grow up you jerks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

O
Oldies44
May 15, 2004
"Jim Lloyd" wrote in message
Ah children. Thanks to your wonderful little flame war you have made this group a very unwelcome addition to the list of groups I subscribe to. Why don’t you all just grow up.

Oh… by the way… feel free to say all sorts of terrible things about
me
to make yourselves feel so much stronger and more macho. I don’t plan to ever visit this newsgroup again.

Grow up you jerks.

What makes you think that we give a shit? I love you.
N
newsgroup
May 15, 2004

me
to make yourselves feel so much stronger and more macho. I don’t plan to ever visit this newsgroup again.

Grow up you jerks.

You tell ’em, Jim! Bastards. Just curious though… Why subscribe to a group you don’t ever plan to visit again?
~Doc
S
smokincorn
May 15, 2004
Jimmy Crack Corn.
S
SamMan
May 15, 2004
"~Doc" wrote in message
Ah children. Thanks to your wonderful little flame war you have made
this
group a very unwelcome addition to the list of groups I subscribe to.
Why
don’t you all just grow up.

me

Grow up you jerks.

You tell ’em, Jim! Bastards. Just curious though… Why subscribe to a
group
you don’t ever plan to visit again?
~Doc

….. And what flame war is the OP referring to? There have been many here, as well in countless other groups. Does the OP think there should be harps playing & birds singing?

Perhaps this group may serve better… alt.im.ok.youre.ok Or.. alt.stuart.smalley

SamMan
Rip it to reply
JW
JP White
May 15, 2004
Jim Lloyd wrote:

Oh… by the way… feel free to say all sorts of terrible things about me to make yourselves feel so much stronger and more macho. I don’t plan to ever visit this newsgroup again.

Grow up you jerks.

Jim,

You need to look at usenet like Citizens Band Radio. It’s a free for all, and it is inevitable that it will degrade into a cuss-fest.

If your looking for more civilized photoshop assistance go to www.adobeforums.com and check out the elements group, many photoshop users post there and the web based interface (for whatever reason) deters flamers.

JP
S
Stephan
May 16, 2004
"~Doc" wrote in message
Ah children. Thanks to your wonderful little flame war you have made
this
group a very unwelcome addition to the list of groups I subscribe to.
Why
don’t you all just grow up.

me

Grow up you jerks.

You tell ’em, Jim! Bastards. Just curious though… Why subscribe to a
group
you don’t ever plan to visit again?
~Doc

Just curious, why reply to somebody who clearly said he would not come back here?

Stephan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections