WZ
Posted By
Wade_Zimmerman
Feb 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a client that captures hugh numbers of images, they are architects and have everything now working through their server I think five people access it regularly and one or two others sometimes.

Is therE an economically priced image catalogue software that is running as a server for such a small firm?

Thanks for any assistance and help!

Wade

P.S. He says he really likes Adobe Photo Album and wishes it had a server application that it could work off of as it is very simple to use. Is Adobe planning to bring in a server for Adobe Photo Album?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RL
Robert_Levine
Feb 24, 2004
No server application is going to be cheap. Have you checked out Extensis Portfolio?

Bob
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Feb 24, 2004
Thanks yes he has checked it out.
TH
Tina_Hayes
Feb 24, 2004
Well it’s not a catalogue system like Portfolio is, but Gallery <http://gallery.menalto.com/> is an open source (FREE) server side application that is phenominal.

I don’t know if something likt this would fit the need, but it’s worth checking out.

It’s not hard to install and configure and is customizable.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections