RJ
Posted By
Robert John Guttke
May 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m going to bother you with a Photoshop question. I just reinstalled the program because something strange was happening that I won’t go into right now….

However, now when I open up ANY image…. there appears in the upper left hand corner of the image a small grey rectangle with "01" and a square with a zig-zag design. There is a also a fine "blue dotted line" around the square of the image.

You have a clue as to why this is appearing? And how to get rid of it?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
Smurfy
May 11, 2004
"Robert John Guttke" wrote in message
I’m going to bother you with a Photoshop question. I just reinstalled the program because something strange was happening that I won’t go into right now….

However, now when I open up ANY image…. there appears in the upper left hand corner of the image a small grey rectangle with "01" and a square
with
a zig-zag design. There is a also a fine "blue dotted line" around the square of the image.

That one bugged the heck out of me when I upgraded from ver. 6 to ver. 7…

IIRC go to edit Preferences> grids and slices> uncheck the "show slice numbers", anyway it is in CS.

HTH
IP
i.perryman
May 12, 2004
Go to View>Show and untick Slices

"Robert John Guttke" wrote in message

However, now when I open up ANY image…. there appears in the upper left hand corner of the image a small grey rectangle with "01" and a square
with
a zig-zag design. There is a also a fine "blue dotted line" around the square of the image.

RJ
Robert John Guttke
May 12, 2004
Thank you!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections