Call me cheap, but I want a few features from CS for free. (I have Photoshop 7.0)

TJ
Posted By
Tom_J
Feb 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m only interested two features of Photoshop CS:
– text on path (can’t you do that in Illustrator?)
– auto rotation

is there somewhere I could find a free plugin for Photoshop 7 for those features? I don’t feel like paying $160 just for those features.

Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RH
r_harvey
Feb 22, 2004
Thank you. Call again.
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 22, 2004
Call me cheap,

ok… you’re cheap. 🙂

and lazy! try google for free stuff! google is your friend!
JW
John_Waller
Feb 22, 2004
Hello Cheap.

Regards

John Waller
Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 22, 2004
Feature a-la-cart will be expensive for us all…
RH
r_harvey
Feb 22, 2004
Not for those who take the lunch special… Photoshop Elements.
CB
christian_birkely
Feb 22, 2004
think youre right man. (Tom j) but do you expekt this from adobe? Adobe was, and i say it again, WAS a smaller and structured company, with a goal of making the graphics industry to their backyard, And with this a wery good software pack. But NOW, They dont care about anything else than cash, and lots of it. I miss the old adobe from the versions 5 and up to 6.01 update. now i dont know anymore. Sorry adobe, u need to go back to the old days, when u cared about the customer NOT the consumer.

GO Tom J..
GL
Gary_L_Petersen
Feb 22, 2004
I upgraded from elements to cs. $300 for the new features. Am I cheap too?
DN
Douglas_Nelson
Feb 22, 2004
Cheap:

customer NOT the consumer.

What’s the difference?

– Doug Nelson

==============================
http://www.retouchpro.com — the #1 online community for retouchers and restorers
RH
r_harvey
Feb 22, 2004
Am I cheap too?

Yes. Erm, maybe no… just a bargain hunter.

I bought my first copy of Illustrator at CompUSA for $109 about thirteen years ago–CompUSA acknowledged that they had mislabeled the shelf, and honored the price (they didn’t have to).
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 22, 2004
R_, you’re cheap.
DM
Don_McCahill
Feb 23, 2004
Re: CompUSA acknowledged that they had mislabeled the shelf

Serves them right for paying minimum wage. A Best Buy up here had a computer game in their system at $9.95 instead of $59.95. It was a new, hot game, so they probably sold dozens or hundreds at that price.

Sometimes it is worth paying a bit more to get people who actually care about their job.
GL
Gary_L_Petersen
Feb 23, 2004
I just upgraded the ram in this laptop to 1gb. CompUSA tech said $80 per stick (needed 2) and the cash register said $140 each. They gave it to me for the quoted price.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections