BM
Posted By
Bob Mathewson
Nov 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Picked up software for PSE2 at Half Price Books, and like it. But the manual is missing. Does anyone out there know where I can buy a copy? I’ve been using Corel Photopaint 9 and am thinking of switching to PS or PSE. All help appreciated.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

C
Conrad
Nov 25, 2005
Hi Bob,

Picked up software for PSE2 at Half Price Books, and like it. But the
manual is missing. Does anyone out there know where I can buy a copy?<<

If you can’t locate a manual – try getting a copy of PSE2 ‘book’ from one of the bookstores or resellers.(i.e. PSE2 for Dummies, PSE2 for Photographers, etc.). It might do the trick.

Best,

Conrad
Camp Sherman, Oregon
BH
Bill Hilton
Nov 25, 2005
Picked up software for PSE2 at Half Price Books, and like it. But the manual is missing. Does anyone out there know where I can buy a copy?

I have several free copies of E 2 and E3 that were bundled with cameras or scanners or a Wacom tablet and none came with a manual. I think it’s all supposed to be in the Help files now, electronic instead of on paper. As Conrad points out, there are a lot of how-to books on E if you want something on paper.

I’ve been using Corel Photopaint 9 and am thinking of switching to PS or PSE.

Elements 3 is a lot better than E 2, from what I saw and from teaching a friend how to use Elements, so I’d at least move up to that version instead of 2. Dunno about E 4, haven’t bought a camera or tablet since it came out 🙂
BM
Bob Mathewson
Nov 26, 2005
Thanks to both Conrad and Bill for the helpful info. I’ll follow up on the suggestions right away. As an almost-80 year old geezer on severely limited income, and an amateur, I’m afraid upgrading to PSE 3 or 4 in out of the question…but tempting!

I got into graphics stuff in a limited way and find it helps to keep my mind active, for which I’m grateful.

Thanks again!

"Bob Mathewson" wrote in message
Picked up software for PSE2 at Half Price Books, and like it. But the manual is missing. Does anyone out there know where I can buy a copy? I’ve been using Corel Photopaint 9 and am thinking of switching to PS or PSE. All help appreciated.
H
helmut
Nov 26, 2005
google ‘photoshop elements 2.0 tutorials’ without the quotes for some tutorials..thousands out there.
these for starters.
http://www.cbtcafe.com/elements/

"Bob Mathewson" wrote in message

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections