CG
Posted By
Cristen_Gillespie
Feb 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using Edit History Detailed, and keep with metadata, for some time now without any problems that I’ve noticed. Today I needed to check on something I’d done to a file which I had duplicated later on and saved as with a new name. When I clicked on the original image in the File Browser, the Edit History showed absolutely nothing. When I clicked on the Duplicated image, Edit History showed the earliest actions taken on the original file, and nothing beyond the earliest actions. These actions were not taken with the duplicated file.

All the information I needed was still in File Info, so this isn’t critical, but I’ve tried to figure out what could possibly have happened to the Edit History in File Browser’s metadata. Is it stored somewhere else that could have gotten corrupted? I can’t imagine that it could have anything to do with installing the Camera Raw update, right? Am I alone in losing the Edit History log in metadata? I can’t, of course, even guarantee that it hasn’t happened before. I just needed it this time.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections