JC
Posted By
jennie_cline
Sep 19, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to create a drop shadow from a photo frame someone else created. When I create a new layer and apply the drop shadow effect the only thing I can do is follow the instructions at the top of the window that says click and drag to adjust shadow. I can’t get to the shadow dialog box, I can’t delete the layer, I can’t quit the program, I seem to be "stuck" and can’t go anywhere.

HELP

PS 7
MAC OS 10.3.9

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

LI
Lorem Ipsum
Sep 19, 2005
"jennie" wrote in message
I am trying to create a drop shadow from a photo frame someone else created. When I create a new layer and apply the drop shadow effect the only thing I can do is follow the instructions at the top of the window that says click and drag to adjust shadow.

Are you using an Action?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections