Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i hope you like it
richard

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/burch

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Jason
Sep 8, 2005
"RBB" wrote in message
i hope you like it
richard
The beer factory images are ‘stunning’ Did you use Photoshop or (PSP) and what settings for this effect?
R
RBB
Sep 9, 2005
poster edges from photoshop

"Jason" escribi
J
Jason
Sep 9, 2005
Poster Edges? Can you tell me what settings you used I would like to try it out on some of my architectural shots!
BK
Brian K
Sep 9, 2005
And for the frame?

"RBB" wrote in message
poster edges from photoshop

R
RBB
Sep 10, 2005
for frame i love the filters unlimited, they are very good, but most of all so very much practical and fast..
the frames you have seen in my pictures they are too big for the photos, actually now i make them much smaller, but at that time i enjoy so much playing with the frames that i make them big

"Brian K" <iibntgyea4 > escribi
R
RBB
Sep 10, 2005
the best is that you test your own settings, because for each shoot a diferent setting will be better.

anyway, the one i use most is a 1 value for the lines and when it looks nice a value 2-3 for posteritation, when not i let posteritation at 6….

thikness of lines is also relative, depends on the picture, some pictures they look very nice with big effect but others only little

"Jason" escribi

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections