NF
Posted By
Noir_Film
Jan 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there any way to send the images in the Variations window (Image-Adjustments-Variations) to my printer? Seeing the various color combinations on the printer paper in my ambient light would make it easier to evaluate the optimum color adjustment.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
mistermonday
Jan 28, 2004
The only way I can think of is to hit the Alt + Print Screen key, then paste it into PS and print it. Rgds, MM
J
JasonSmith
Jan 28, 2004
No, but it would be really cool if you could.

Colors wont be accurate from a screen shot.
B
Buzzard
Jan 30, 2004
I cannot print the Variations window, but I have done a contact sheet of the different variations when I need to color match an existing print that the customer doen’t want duplicated.
Open a new 8.5×11 600 dpi sheet.
If file isn’t already 300dpi, change image size to 300dpi Do a viation and take a snapshot
Do this for all the variations that are close to what you want. Click on the 1st snapshot
ctl-A (select all)
ctl-c (copy)
Click on your new page
ctl-v paste
Move variation to where you want it.
Continue until page is filled
Print and enjoy.

John Hart
Photographic Memory
www.photographic-memory.biz

wrote in message
Is there any way to send the images in the Variations window
(Image-Adjustments-Variations) to my printer? Seeing the various color combinations on the printer paper in my ambient light would make it easier to evaluate the optimum color adjustment.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections