TB
Posted By
Tom Burlison
Jun 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to know if I can edit a large group of photos. I’d like to place them all (say 50+) in a folder and have Photoshop automatically open the images, auto adjust the levels of the photos under the Image menu, resize them from 1600×1200 to 500×375 and save and close the image. If I can do this could anyone tell me how? Also, there are other things I’d like to do if possible, like add a layer to each photo with a specific title (i.e. PHOTOS – July 2003) from another Photoshop file during the whole auto adjustments phase. I found something similar in the automate option in Photoshop 7, but can’t figure out how to do what I want. Thanks for your help.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MM
Mac McDougald
Jun 27, 2003
Record an action, doing what you want to one image.
Then you play the action back on entire folder of images to do the same thing. (Automate/Batch).

Note that they’ll all need to be the same size/orientation to begin with for the action to have same affect on all of them.

Mac

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections