S
Posted By
Stevio
Jan 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have created an image using Fireworks. It has different parts to it, such as text and images. I have sent it to someone who needs to be able to access it and change positioning of items etc.

I have sent it as a PNG file, but they are using Photoshop and cannot access the individual parts of the image. They have asked for it to be sent in layers.

I have never used Photoshop. How can I send this image to them so they can access the individual parts of the image? Should Photoshop not allow you to access the different parts of a PNG file?

Thanks,
Stephen

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

N
Nats
Jan 27, 2004
Use the export option in FW to export it in Photoshop format which retains all the layers etc.

Regards

Nigel Stutt
Web Site Architect

Email
Website http://www.nstutt.freeserve.co.uk/

"It’s life, Jim, but not as we know it."
"Stevio" wrote in message
I have created an image using Fireworks. It has different parts to it,
such
as text and images. I have sent it to someone who needs to be able to
access
it and change positioning of items etc.

I have sent it as a PNG file, but they are using Photoshop and cannot
access
the individual parts of the image. They have asked for it to be sent in layers.

I have never used Photoshop. How can I send this image to them so they can access the individual parts of the image? Should Photoshop not allow you
to
access the different parts of a PNG file?

Thanks,
Stephen

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections