B
Posted By
blakey
Jul 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry for asking what is probably an old chestnut of a question in here. But I was wondering which plugins are favorites among the posters in here?

I love the Kai’s Power Tool Series (KPT) and Nik Color Efex Pro

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

T
Tacit
Jul 23, 2005
In article
wrote:

Sorry for asking what is probably an old chestnut of a question in here. But I was wondering which plugins are favorites among the posters in here?

Gaussian Blur and Unsharp Mask. Other than that, I very rarely use plugins.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
B
baldycotton
Jul 23, 2005
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:19:31 GMT, blakey wrote:

I’m more of a lurker and learner than a poster, but as an amateur PS’er, I get a kick out of the Diffuse Glow filter on portraits and sparingly using the Plastic Wrap filter on shrubbery and rock formations, stuff like that.

I’ve got lots to learn and I learn somewith experimentation and playing around with the family albums.
DL
Donald Link
Jul 24, 2005
I love the plugins that strip the clothes off people and I can see them naked.

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:19:31 GMT, blakey wrote:

S
Sean
Jul 24, 2005
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:23:02 GMT, tacit reverently
intoned upon the aether:

In article
wrote:

Gaussian Blur and Unsharp Mask. Other than that, I very rarely use plugins.

Lens Blur is nice too. Smart Sharpen in CS2 is useful. High Pass for sharpening and edge detection.

Albeit, my favorite is Camera Raw (a file format plugin).

enjoy,

Sean

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

– Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

New Website
http://www.envisagement.com/
Last Updated 23 June 2005
H
Hecate
Jul 24, 2005
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:39:17 GMT, Donald Link
wrote:

I love the plugins that strip the clothes off people and I can see them naked.
AH, that would be from the same company that provides that plug in where you can infinitely zoom in to closed circuit video – the CSI plug in I think it’s called…

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
JW
Jason Warren
Aug 1, 2005
In article , says…
Alien Skin Image Doctor is useful. It’s "Smart Fill" can do a great job deleting unwanted bits & pieces of a photo. Neat Image is a very capable noise reduction program if you’re shooting digital pix.

Jason

reverse my name in email address
D
DEEBO
Aug 22, 2005
I am a photographer who has about 100 different types of plugins that I use on pics of different occasions. My favorite is the autofx suites. it is a must for a photographer if you try to create different effects from your pics.
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 02:57:54 GMT, Jason Warren
wrote:

In article , says…
Alien Skin Image Doctor is useful. It’s "Smart Fill" can do a great job deleting unwanted bits & pieces of a photo. Neat Image is a very capable noise reduction program if you’re shooting digital pix.

Jason

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections