N
Posted By
noone
Jul 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know that I am going to have a "duh!" moment here, but suddenly, I’ve lost part of my Brushes Palette. This is happening in CS & CS2 on XP-MediaE and W2
K. I had the complete Palette (basically missing are: Angle, Roundness, and
the interactive nomograph), but now only get a partial palette. I’ve tried all of the Options, i.e. Brush Stroke, Lg & Sm Thumbnail, List(s), and all yield the same Palette, without the Angle, Roundness, and the nomograph. What have I done, and how can I get the "complete" Palette back? I had it just the other day, when creating a brush for the Healing Brush tool.

Thanks for helping me with what should be so very simple.

Hunt

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
noone
Jul 22, 2005
In article , says…
I know that I am going to have a "duh!" moment here, but suddenly, I’ve lost part of my Brushes Palette. This is happening in CS & CS2 on XP-MediaE and W2
the interactive nomograph), but now only get a partial palette. I’ve tried
all
of the Options, i.e. Brush Stroke, Lg & Sm Thumbnail, List(s), and all yield the same Palette, without the Angle, Roundness, and the nomograph. What have
I
done, and how can I get the "complete" Palette back? I had it just the other day, when creating a brush for the Healing Brush tool.

Hunt

PS I still have these controls in the Healing Brush Palette, just not in the "regular" Brush Palette.

I suppose that as a workaround, I could create the Brush that I need in the Healing Brush Palette, Save it, then call it up in the regular Brush Palette, but this seems like a waste of time, especially as I’ll be changing the angle and roundness on a regular basis with this job.

TIA
N
noone
Jul 22, 2005
In article , says…
all
of the Options, i.e. Brush Stroke, Lg & Sm Thumbnail, List(s), and all yield the same Palette, without the Angle, Roundness, and the nomograph. What have
I
done, and how can I get the "complete" Palette back? I had it just the other day, when creating a brush for the Healing Brush tool.

Hunt

OK, I told you it would be a "duh!" moment. I just found it under Brushes>Brush Presets>Brush Tip Shapes. The placement made it look like all of the other "controlable" aspects of Brush Dynamics were just grouped under the heading, Brush Tip Shapes.

Found it – all is right with my world.

Hunt

Sometimes the answer is right in front of you, but you need to humble yourself to ask the question, before you can see it.
D
DD
Jul 23, 2005
On 22 Jul 2005 22:31:50 GMT, (Hunt) wrote:

In article , says…
all
I

Hunt

OK, I told you it would be a "duh!" moment. I just found it under Brushes>Brush Presets>Brush Tip Shapes. The placement made it look like all of the other "controlable" aspects of Brush Dynamics were just grouped under the heading, Brush Tip Shapes.

Found it – all is right with my world.

Hunt

Sometimes the answer is right in front of you, but you need to humble yourself to ask the question, before you can see it.

duh!

Dave
N
noone
Jul 23, 2005
In article ,
says…
[SNIP]
"duh!"
duh!

Dave

Wow, there must be an echo, or I left duplex on…

Hunt

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections