N
Posted By
nvslater
Jan 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I cut a circle of a given size and location?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
nvslater
Jan 24, 2004
Still dont understand? Out line a circle, but you cant tell if it is the right size, because there is no control over where it starts or ends. So I move it into location and it isnt the right size. Get it now?
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 24, 2004
ah… ok. better. you can select "Fixed size" in the option bar and enter the diamater in pixels (or whatever measurement you want).

then select the move tool to align.

hth. dave
N
nvslater
Jan 24, 2004
Thank you. Do you know how to backup pictures on a second networked computer and have it done auto when i save them? Maybe Versio Cue and Automate?
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 24, 2004
Do you know how to backup pictures on a second networked computer and have it done auto when i save them?

sorry no. as i said in the other thread, i don’t have version cue (only came w/the suite) and i don’t really back up my pictures anyway, except to cd. from my impression though, version cue isn’t really a back up program. it’s more to handle versioning, like tracking changes, or different versions of the same file. MAYBE that’s what you need, but i’m not an expert. Sounds like you maybe just need a good backup program. If you think version cue is still worth looking into, len posted a link to the forum in your "milbert" thread. It’s a sub-forum under the CS Windows Suite forum.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 25, 2004
dave, had a feeling you were the ‘milbert’ in need when i read that thread 😉 ….kind of makes me wonder…you know what i mean ?…I don’t want to say it out loud.
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 25, 2004
I got called milbert by teachers all through school. Sometimes I wanted to shout back "DO YOU SEE AN ‘R’ IN MY NAME?!!" 🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 25, 2004
LMAO !

well, i looked alot like a boy back then…long time ago…for years the teachers thought i was a boy t’il i started to ‘sprout’….i think i would have rather they mey messed up my name 😉

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections