REQ additional web photo gallery layouts ??

G
Posted By
gray
Jul 12, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Or at least how do I mod an existing web photo gallery template to auto generate a copyright logo on top of resized images ??

Something along the same lines as using Eyebatch2

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

LI
Lorem Ipsum
Jul 12, 2005
"gray" wrote in message
Or at least how do I mod an existing web photo gallery template to auto generate a copyright logo on top of resized images ??

If you can settle for the usual text (eg; copyright Gray, 2005), then… Go to File – Automate – Web Gallery
Under "Options" (middle of window), select "Security" Then "Custom Text" and type in your copyright. You can choose where in the picture to put it and what color to make it.

Your settings will be saved so that they are the default the next time you use Web Gallery.
G
gray
Jul 13, 2005
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:28:06 -0500, "Lorem Ipsum" wrote:

"gray" wrote in message

If you can settle for the usual text (eg; copyright Gray, 2005), then… Go to File – Automate – Web Gallery
Under "Options" (middle of window), select "Security" Then "Custom Text" and type in your copyright. You can choose where in the picture to put it and what color to make it.
Your settings will be saved so that they are the default the next time you use Web Gallery.

Yes – But there are only what 10 styles to use, and there are not to good. Some you cannot modify the text etc etc.

Is there any where that has these styles availble for download. Or even how to make your own styles ???
R
Roberto
Jul 13, 2005
Check the Adobe Exchange. If I remember correctly there were one or two uploaded for CS 1. I don’t know what version of PS you are using and I don’t know if CS 1 galleries will work with CS 2, but I think this is your only option.

As for modifying them, look in the folders on your hard drive and see if you can find the source files. They should be modifiable.

"gray" wrote in message

"gray" wrote in message

Yes – But there are only what 10 styles to use, and there are not to good. Some you cannot modify the text etc etc.

Is there any where that has these styles availble for download. Or even how to make your own styles ???
K
KatWoman
Jul 13, 2005
"Robert Barnett" wrote in message
Check the Adobe Exchange. If I remember correctly there were one or two uploaded for CS 1. I don’t know what version of PS you are using and I don’t know if CS 1 galleries will work with CS 2, but I think this is your only option.

As for modifying them, look in the folders on your hard drive and see if you can find the source files. They should be modifiable.

"gray" wrote in message

"gray" wrote in message

Your settings will be saved so that they are the default the next time you
use Web Gallery.

It might be easier to mark the copyrights or whatever text by an action/batch on the image files, then run the make web gallery without using the built in imprint (which is not lovely or easily controlled).

On Adobe Exchange I got a couple of nicer webpage templates than the ones PS comes with. It was awhile ago, this time when I looked he was selling them. I think his name is Tim Olive, he did figure out a way to change the parameters, so it must be doable.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections