H
Posted By
hanimkilic999
Jul 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
our designer has created an animated gif where a spotlight fades and text appears for the screen version with the text remaining the static element. when you print however, it prints the spotlight rather than the text. he says it is a scripting issue but i think it is how he built it within photoshop (v6). any ideas as to what it might be? and even better, how it can be fixed? thanks!!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
Kingdom
Jul 10, 2005
"hanimkilic999" wrote in
news::

our designer has created an animated gif where a spotlight fades and text appears for the screen version with the text remaining the static element. when you print however, it prints the spotlight rather than the text. he says it is a scripting issue but i think it is how he built it within photoshop (v6). any ideas as to what it might be? and even better, how it can be fixed? thanks!!

Usually the first frame of the animation is printed, ensure the text is in the first frame.

A better method is to produce a page specificaly for printing, setting it’s dimentions to A4 paper size. have the imagew as you want on this page.

f=Ma well, nearly…
A
arrooke
Jul 10, 2005

If you open the gif in Photoshop, or ImageReady, you will likely find each frame is on it’s own layer. You can then print only the relevant layer. Keith.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections