NL
Posted By
Neville_Lassotovitch
Jan 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The Wacom Guru, where is she? I haven’t been following the forums as closely as I used to so I may have missed something but I did a search and her last post was in May, 2003. She helped me to have the courage to install more memory a few years back and her posts were always informative and funny. I miss her.

Neville

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
JasonSmith
Jan 23, 2004
I hate to mention it, but I seem to remember that she was undergoing chemotherapy.

Hopefully I’m mistaken, but either way I hope she’s living life to the fullest and not wasting it here.

(although she does give great advice)
MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
Jan 23, 2004
Jason,

I dont think you are correct about that.

Maybe Vicky is just taking a break? I also miss her around here.

Mathias
J
JasonSmith
Jan 23, 2004
I just realized that I was confusing Vicky with another regular here, so disregard statement #1.

Statement #2 & #3 still stand.
Y
YrbkMgr
Jan 23, 2004
With any luck at all, she has more business than she can handle and is simply too busy. I miss her too.
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 23, 2004
Me three. I was just thinking about her the other day!
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Jan 23, 2004
Ditto… I’m wondering if she still loves her Wacom tablet…
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 23, 2004
…. and her turtle! 🙂
LH
Lawrence_Hudetz
Jan 23, 2004
After my Mobo crash, I never reinstalled Wacom. I guess I am swimming against the tide, like always, it seems! 😉

The big hiccup was that I lost full functionality in my Logitech mouse, which I can run very well in Lasso.
ED
Emma_d_Anise
Jan 23, 2004
I miss her big red love notes to her Wacom tablet. I hope she’s well, whatever she’s doing.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections