P
Posted By
pshaw
Jul 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
in photoshop cs i had a space at the bottom of the screen that would show a black bar advancing to the right as photoshop finished some action … but can’t seem to find it in cs 2 …any suggestions?

tia … steve

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

E
edjh
Jul 3, 2005
wrote:
in photoshop cs i had a space at the bottom of the screen that would show a black bar advancing to the right as photoshop finished some action … but can’t seem to find it in cs 2 …any suggestions?
tia … steve
Window>Status Bar

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
R
Roberto
Jul 3, 2005
wrote:
tia … steve

In CS2 the status bar is at the bottom of each image file window. The progress indication bar (includes cancel button) now pops up as a separate window on top of the image window.

Bob Shomler
www.shomler.com
P
pshaw
Jul 4, 2005
thanks …

but i miss the status bar – it was larger and easier to
read/understand … i sometimes think folks change things …just to change things …

steve

On 3 Jul 2005 07:11:05 -0700, "Roberto" wrote:

wrote:
tia … steve

In CS2 the status bar is at the bottom of each image file window. The progress indication bar (includes cancel button) now pops up as a separate window on top of the image window.

Bob Shomler
www.shomler.com

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections