P
Posted By
piet
Jun 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Someone any idea how to make a page with miniatures of my photo’s, with the date of the file underneath them?
I only find a solution with the filename underneath them.

I use photoshop CS.

txs!
Piet

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AG
andre.gunther
Jun 16, 2005
Try generating a web photo gallery style. The Help should actually tell you everything you need. Maybe you find some online for download.

Andre
http://www.aguntherphotography.com
J
jenmunro
Jun 17, 2005
I’m also interested in finding out how to print thumbnail contact sheets with more information than the filename. Options available for web galleries allow for some metadata, but not file dimensions, or resolution.

A perfect solution would be to be able to print the information and thumbnails viewable in the File Browser when it is set on the ‘Details’ view option. Anyone have any ideas? The PS Help doesn’t appear to have any insight.
Cheers.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections