F
Posted By
figrsk8r
Jan 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just got PS for Christmas and can’t figure out where to put all the unusual "extra files" that you can you download from the exchange (i.e. asv files). I can figure out the ones I can search for in explorer, but I’ve got some files that aren’t listed in the PS directory. Is there a cheat sheet somewhere on the net to tell you where to put these? I’ve searched the user’s guide and various net sites, but am at a loss. I have a utility that does it for me in Fireworks so haven’t had to deal with this before.

Thanks for your help.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
LenHewitt
Jan 20, 2004
If ever you don’t know what a particular file extension signifies you can go to:

http://www.filex.com

to find out.

However, if you have just got Photoshop I would recommend getting to know how to use the program thoroughly before even thinking about adding anything else to it!

(Basically, if you don’t know where an add-on goes, you don’t know what its for and therefore you definitely don’t need it!)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections