L
Posted By
Lawdoggy
Jan 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i’m trying to combine two photographs. one of a great sunset and the other is great except for the sky. what i did was:
– selected sky area in bad photo
– selected, copied good sky photo
– did a ‘insert into’ command
so far so good, but here comes my problem:
-tried to edit layer mask with brush to make the tree branches come forward, so they were not hidden by the new sky, but i can’t get it to work. I have made sure the layer mask box was highlighted, but it still doesn’t work. I also tried just copying the new sky as a new layer and then editing the layer mask but i can’t get my brush to work in the layer mask? i must have something set wrong somewhere. it work fine the other day, so i think i’m missing something minor somewhere.

any help is appreciated!

thanks..mitch

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

L
Lawdoggy
Jan 19, 2004
Disregard this. I figured it out myself. It was my wacom tablet….mitch

"Lawdoggy" wrote in message
i’m trying to combine two photographs. one of a great sunset and the other is great except for the sky. what i did was:
– selected sky area in bad photo
– selected, copied good sky photo
– did a ‘insert into’ command
so far so good, but here comes my problem:
-tried to edit layer mask with brush to make the tree branches come
forward,
so they were not hidden by the new sky, but i can’t get it to work. I have made sure the layer mask box was highlighted, but it still doesn’t work. I also tried just copying the new sky as a new layer and then editing the layer mask but i can’t get my brush to work in the layer mask? i must have something set wrong somewhere. it work fine the other day, so i think i’m missing something minor somewhere.

any help is appreciated!

thanks..mitch

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections