FG
Posted By
Frank_G
Mar 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What numbers should one aim for in a crt monitor’s refresh rate and dot pitch, and any other relevant specs?

I need to purchase a new monitor and cant afford a top-of -the-line item – so looking at more modest models – what are the benchmarks?

xx

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

H
Hecate
Mar 6, 2004
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:44:13 -0500, "Frank_G"
wrote:

What numbers should one aim for in a crt monitor’s refresh rate and dot pitch, and any other relevant specs?

I need to purchase a new monitor and cant afford a top-of -the-line item – so looking at more modest models – what are the benchmarks?

Most modern monitors will be fine. Pick a price range, see what monitors are in and come back and ask what people think of them. You’ll get plenty of responses.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
P
pat
Mar 7, 2004
Frank_G wrote in message

xx

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections