J
Posted By
jconley
Jan 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Bought one, heard it was great, sittin in the box unopened. Questions are, what have you heard, do you have one, what do you think, what problems am i going to run into?????

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Jan 16, 2004
Not to be sarcastic, but if I had a 14N sitting before me in an unopened box, it would be opened quite quickly and I’d be forming my own opinions about it. Heck, maybe for once I’d even put more effort into creating my own photo opportunities rather than wait around for something to happen. 🙂

Enjoy your purchase!

Daryl
J
Jim
Jan 16, 2004
It is rather late to be asking these questions…

wrote in message
Bought one, heard it was great, sittin in the box unopened. Questions are,
what have you heard, do you have one, what do you think, what problems am i going to run into?????
Thanks
C
CliffordS
Jan 16, 2004
wrote:
*Bought one, heard it was great, sittin in the box unopened. Questions are, what have you heard, do you have one, what do you think, what problems am i going to run into?????

Thanks *

Great camera! The results remind me of my 2 1/4 film days. Ignor reports and test the camera’s capabilities for yourself. For me, it’s my main camera. My Nikons have become back-ups. CliffordS

CliffordS
———————————————————— ———— posted via www.WebFrustration.com

—-== Posted via Newsfeed.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups —= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers – Total Privacy via Encryption =—
MA
mutator_accessor
Jan 16, 2004
It’s junk, I will give you fifty bucks for it…. :-). Difficult to work with, no support – can’t find lenses. I wouldn’t use it, you’ll get warts handling it without the proper precautions. Leave it for the pros. Also causes green house gas, cancer and will leave you sterile if used near a utility pole. Only works in certain timezones (UTC) and always in the dark. It is also illegal in many countries that use 100v electric systems. It will also trigger airport security checkpoints if not enclosed in a plastic bag. Do not open unit unless in a vacuum sealed container with mushrooms. Do not operate unit unless in a nitrogen-filled, carbon nano-tube lined, platinum-coated rubidium container.

Seriously – what?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections