Posted By
chemoul
Feb 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I am currently putting together an ecard system which will allow user to email greetings cards to their friends and was wondering whether yo would be interested to display some of your work as ecard motives? The ecard system has quite a few useful features, such as multipl ecard formats and optional music, delayed sending, multiple recipient and spam protection.

I

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Rabid
Feb 27, 2004
"chemoul" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am currently putting together an ecard system which will allow users to email greetings cards to their friends and was wondering whether you

Didn’t like the first answer you got so you posted again under a different name.
Good ploy.
H
Hecate
Feb 28, 2004
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:00:18 -0000, "Alan D-W" wrote:

"chemoul" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am currently putting together an ecard system which will allow users to email greetings cards to their friends and was wondering whether you

Didn’t like the first answer you got so you posted again under a different name.
Good ploy.
and shows the intelligence level of the poster 😉

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections