BA
Posted By
Bill and Lisa
Apr 30, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have several very high resolution backgrounds, and am using them to place my chroma key cut out subject into them. I am wanting to be able to flatten these and make them look realistic, and not so " cut and paste". Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bill

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
KatWoman
Apr 30, 2005
for me the most glaring errors I see in this technique are due to different lighting on subject than background, lack of proper shadows where they would normally be if it was a real photo, and poor cutouts with jagged edges.

I have used render>lighting on the cut out or background or both, add a shadow to the cutout layer matching the light source, use feather or smooth on the selections or masks.

"Bill and Lisa" wrote in message
I have several very high resolution backgrounds, and am using them to place my chroma key cut out subject into them. I am wanting to be able to flatten these and make them look realistic, and not so " cut and paste". Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bill

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections