Posted By
Black Tractor
Feb 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi there,

as refer to the subject, just wondering if any kind folk outhere can show me a sample, how the text in "mask" effect looks like, plus step-bystep guidance, thanks

(p.s: just cant figure out how, .. now at my wits end..)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

SI
stupid_idiot
Feb 26, 2004
http://myjanee.home.insightbb.com/tutorials.htm

"Black Tractor" wrote in message
hi there,

as refer to the subject, just wondering if any kind folk outhere can show me a sample, how the text in "mask" effect looks like, plus step-bystep guidance, thanks

B
Bob
Feb 26, 2004
hi there,

as refer to the subject, just wondering if any kind folk outhere can show
me
a sample, how the text in "mask" effect looks like, plus step-bystep guidance, thanks

Not 100% certain what you mean by ‘Text in mask’ effect. Could be a few things but I would look at the recent posts on Alpha channels and the link to an easy explaination.
MH
Mike Horne
Mar 1, 2004
If you are talking about a clipping mask wherein an image takes on the shape of text then it is fairly easy.

1. Open the image which you want to become the type image.

2. Double click on the "backround" layer and make it an editable layer and call it "image".

3. Set the type that you want to take on the appearace of the image.

4. Size and position the text over the area that you want to appear in the type.

5. Drag the type layer below the "image" layer in the layers pallet.

6. Hold down the alt/option key and move the pointing hand over the line between the two layers until the cursor changes to two circles, then click.

Now your text should be filled with the image that is above it.

Hope this works for you.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:40:26 -0000, "Bob"
wrote:

hi there,

as refer to the subject, just wondering if any kind folk outhere can show
me
a sample, how the text in "mask" effect looks like, plus step-bystep guidance, thanks

Not 100% certain what you mean by ‘Text in mask’ effect. Could be a few things but I would look at the recent posts on Alpha channels and the link to an easy explaination.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections