DH
Posted By
Dennis Hughes
Feb 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m looking for a printer that will print directly on CDs and DVDs. I’ve tried the attached label route and would prefer to print directly on the CD.

Probably need to keep the price under $500. The prices on the printable CDs don’t see to be too bad.

Anybody have any experience with these?

Thanks,

Dennis

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RS
Robert Strom
Feb 24, 2004
Epson R300 or RM300 or R200.

I bought a RM300 last week and am overjoyed by the quality of the printing. No more labels for me!

Robert Storm

PS RM300 was about 215.00 at Office Depot

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:57:40 GMT, Dennis Hughes
wrote:

I’m looking for a printer that will print directly on CDs and DVDs. I’ve tried the attached label route and would prefer to print directly on the CD.

Probably need to keep the price under $500. The prices on the printable CDs don’t see to be too bad.

Thanks,

Dennis
DD
Duncan Donald
Feb 24, 2004
Interesting concept….
That where you live is the only place in the world using dollars for currency.
This is after all an International group.

Douglas
—————–

"Dennis Hughes" wrote in message

Thanks,

Dennis
G
Glenn
Feb 25, 2004
"Douglas MacDonald" wrote in message
Interesting concept….

Douglas
—————–
Since Aussies and Canadians know better, it is pretty safe to assume US Dollars.

Glenn
DH
Dennis Hughes
Feb 25, 2004
Thanks for pointing out that the dollar sign is not specifi to U.S. dollars. I hope that is ignorance and not arrogance on my part. Nonetheless, I meant to list the dollar amount as US$.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis Hughes wrote:

Thanks,

Dennis
S
Stephan
Feb 25, 2004
"Douglas MacDonald" wrote in message
Interesting concept….

That’s what you get when you are too lazy to come up with an original currency name!

Stephan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections