Who makes good refilled inkjet cartridges?

DH
Posted By
Dave Hitt
Feb 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I bought some refilled inkjet cartridges from Pacific Ink, and they were garbage – streaky, faded, a real mess. They sent me replacement cartridges, and they were just as bad.

Have you found a good source for refilled HP ink cartridges? I’ve also got a stack of old ones that I’d like to be able to send back for some credit.

Dave Hitt
—-
Why smoking bans kill businesses
http://www.davehitt.com/april03/homebody.html

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

AD
Al Denelsbeck
Feb 24, 2004
Dave Hitt wrote in
news::

I bought some refilled inkjet cartridges from Pacific Ink, and they were garbage – streaky, faded, a real mess. They sent me replacement cartridges, and they were just as bad.

Have you found a good source for refilled HP ink cartridges? I’ve also got a stack of old ones that I’d like to be able to send back for some credit.

I’ve had good luck with MIS Associates at http://www.inksupply.com/

This is with Continuous Flow Systems for Epson, however, so I cannot vouch for HP. But they seem to have their act together from all contact I’ve had.

– Al.

To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain
J
Joe
Mar 2, 2004
Dave Hitt wrote:

I don’t think there are many people going around to sample many different ink from different companies to know which is better. I go with the lowest price I can find, and I don’t see any of my printers complaining about the ink I feed them, and I know my pocket is very happy with the $$$ I save.

Right now, on my Epson printer I use the CIS (Continuous Ink System) so I don’t need to refill them, and the HP Photosmart 7350 I got the ink from SAM’s Club (first time I got from SAM’s club cuz HP has print head on cartridge so I don’t have to worry about damaging the printer)
LC
les.clairefrontallobes
Mar 2, 2004
Check out ebay. I foound 2 black and 2 colour for
C
clive
Mar 2, 2004
In the UK there is a group called Cartridge World, who I understand are Australian, who will refill ‘original’ cartridges. Good prices and good quality. Perhaps they are not in the USA yet.

"Joe" wrote in message
Dave Hitt wrote:

I don’t think there are many people going around to sample many different ink from different companies to know which is better. I go with the lowest price I can find, and I don’t see any of my printers complaining about the ink I feed them, and I know my pocket is very happy with the $$$ I save.

Right now, on my Epson printer I use the CIS (Continuous Ink System) so I don’t need to refill them, and the HP Photosmart 7350 I got the ink from SAM’s Club (first time I got from SAM’s club cuz HP has print head on cartridge so I don’t have to worry about damaging the printer)
LC
les.clairefrontallobes
Mar 2, 2004
clive wrote:
In the UK there is a group called Cartridge World, who

Cartridge world are a franchise here in the UK.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections