G
Posted By
Gary
Feb 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Have adobe CS and an Epson 950 (UK) / 960 (US)

Have perfectly (nearly) calibrated monitor used spider and viewed test images on other systems side by side comparison.

My prints are 1- 1.5 stops under exposed. Plugged in a mini HP primter and they came out right!!!

Have a paid for ICC profile for the Epson, shanged colours well but still under exposure.

Have used the PIM print matching software from Epson, still under exposed.

Must I scrap this printer? Can anyone help?

Thanks

Gary

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

G
Gary
Feb 22, 2004
I set the icc profile in the print with preview dialogie box, perceptual as my intent and then in advanced on the printer window I set no colour adjustment.

When I did it from the laptop it was a straight send to print and only change the dpi but it was just as dark although colour was diffrent because of the profile.

Thanks for helping

Gary
"Gary" wrote in message
Have adobe CS and an Epson 950 (UK) / 960 (US)

Have perfectly (nearly) calibrated monitor used spider and viewed test images on other systems side by side comparison.

My prints are 1- 1.5 stops under exposed. Plugged in a mini HP primter
and
they came out right!!!

Have a paid for ICC profile for the Epson, shanged colours well but still under exposure.

Have used the PIM print matching software from Epson, still under exposed.
Must I scrap this printer? Can anyone help?

Thanks

Gary

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections