A
Posted By
aberdich
Apr 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I am quite new to photoshop and I have 50 big resolutions images in my Compact Flash card. I need to save to my diskdrive but it need to be in less resolution.
Is there a way to make chages to a group of images?, change size and compresion? not to be changing them one by one?

Thanks in advance

Andrei Berdichewsky

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Bill Hilton
Apr 6, 2005
Is there a way to make chages to a group of images?, change size and compresion? not to be changing them one by one?

Record the steps in an action and apply the action to a folder using File > Automate > Batch.

Read the Help files on creating an action and running it with batch and you should be able to do this, if not, ask again with more details on where you get hung up.
T
TheProf
Apr 8, 2005
On 6 Apr 2005 11:13:39 -0700, (Andrei) wrote:

Hi, I am quite new to photoshop and I have 50 big resolutions images in my Compact Flash card. I need to save to my diskdrive but it need to be in less resolution.

Thanks in advance

Andrei Berdichewsky

Get the trial version of Extreme Thumbnail Generator.
http://www.exisoftware.com/thumbnail_generator/index.html It will re-size your images and change their resolution (as well as making thumbnails and a html gallery)
=========
=TheProf=
=========

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections