R
Posted By
rsinterest
Feb 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to alter a boxed art template in psd form to put into dreamweaver mx. I need the columns to lengthen without repeating the background. I have the specific files if that would help.
Thanks, Richard

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JK
JP Kabala
Feb 18, 2004
Before someone comes along and smacks you with a "Clue-by-4"– I tried to be a nice person and help you, but it’s a hopeless case.

1– Please don’t post binaries– particularly 3MB worth– to a non-binary newsgroup.
Half the folks here can’t see them, and the other half have just become annoyed because
your post knocked a few hundred messages off the server.

2–If you paid for it, get your money back on the psd template– my copy of PS won’t open it–
it is probably corrupt. It throws a pure virtual function error after the message that it
apparently uses Cyrillic fonts that I don’t have installed. What Russian site did you find this
thing on? I searched the source code on the HTML and CSS files for an author contact, but couldn’t find one. Alternately,if you can get to the author, ask him/her to replace the file with something usable.
Tell him/her that you don’t use Photoshop and ask for the file in a format that you do
have the software to use.

3. Your problem, as described, is not a Photoshop issue, its an HTML thing– suggest
you either learn a little more about HTML/Dreamweaver MX or hire someone who does. If the Montgomery County Law Network is the actual client (and that isn’t just
placeholder text), they have the resources to pay for professional services.

4. If you want to try to open the psd yourself, go to the Adobe site, download the
trial of PSCS or Elements and have at it.

"Richard S." wrote in message
I need to alter a boxed art template in psd form to put into dreamweaver
mx.
I need the columns to lengthen without repeating the background. I have
the
specific files if that would help.
Thanks, Richard

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections