G
Posted By
Gary
Nov 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it woth buying a v5 from ebay with serial number and upgrading to CS?

Gary

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
bhilton665
Nov 10, 2003

If you’re SURE the V5 serial number hasn’t been passed around already then it should work. Ideally you’d be buying original shrink-wrap software to be certain.

If the serial number has already been used to activate someone else’s CS version then you’re stuck with V5 or the V6/V7 upgrades. Is it worth the risk to you? Anyway the seller can guarantee you a clean serial number?

Bill
D
daoud
Nov 14, 2003
Gary:

Do the math: I have for sale a single PS 7 license for the Mac for $250 delivered, and the CS Upgrade @ amazon.com is $170. That’s $420. CS full sells @ amazon.com for $650. See my post from earlier today under the username "Davoud:" "FS: PS 7 (Mac)…" < http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&a mp;newwindow=1&safe=off&th=
1b36ae8bc65d51e0&rnum=1>

I’m not much at math, but that looks like a difference of about $230. And your deal with me could be a lot safer than an ebay purchase because (if you follow the referenced thread) you will know who and where I am.

(Posting under a different account at the moment because high winds have knocked out my cable modem and I’m using my rusty old dialup account.)

David aka Davoud

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections