D
Posted By
deantran
Mar 12, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there anything that PE 3.0 can do but 2.0 version can’t? In the 3.0 vers, there is a feature "brush healing" to fix blemishes on face which is not a feature in previous version. anyone know a workaround?

I try the trial version of the 3.0, it is too show and make my computer feels like an tired old donkey

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
Michael
Mar 13, 2005
In my experience, most Adobe products will make your computer run like a tired old donkey.

However – It will be much faster than calling for Adobe’s infamous Technical support!

You should give Paint Shop Pro v9 a try……

"How hard can it be?"
J
jjs
Mar 13, 2005
"Michael" wrote in message
In my experience, most Adobe products will make your computer run like a tired old donkey.

Your experience is not typical at all. Now why don’t you take your tired agenda back to PP9 where you belong.
M
Michael
Mar 13, 2005
My experience isn’t typical huh?

Tell me one more time how fast that Adobe Acrobat Ver 6.0 is/was?

Tell me again how much money and time was spent by companies manually removing Adobe Acrobat from the registry before it would work.

And, I use the right product for the right task at hand – sometimes PS, IR or PSP.

Tell me again what you see as the pro’s and cons of PS vs. PSP – I missed that well thought out analysis based on your experience

Why don’t you go back to kiddietown and get some experience…..

"How hard can it be?"
J
jjs
Mar 13, 2005
"Michael" wrote in message
My experience isn’t typical huh?

Tell me one more time how fast that Adobe Acrobat Ver 6.0 is/was?

Ancient history. All of it. Live in the present or die.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections