MP
Posted By
Mad_Pow
Jan 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am new to Photoshop, like yesterday new! I was wondering if anyone could help me get on the right track with respect to sequence photos.

My camera takes 16 photos @ 7.5 frames/second and stores them as one image (4×4 matrix) with space between each shot. I use a tripod so the camera is still and do not change the zoom setting for the shot(s). What I want to do is assemble all 16 photos into one to show a sequence.

I don’t want to waste your time explaining every step envolved, but if maybe I could get a few hints I could propably figure it out from there. My first ‘kick at the cat’ was using layers, I think it will work but I just want to make sure I’m not overlooking an easier way. I’m using Photoshop & image ready v8.0.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jan 14, 2004
What I want to do is assemble all 16 photos into one to show a sequence.

Like the one of the golf player that holds a circle of golfclubs? In that case I’d start with layering them, and fiddle with blend mode. (difference?)

Or do you mean to make a movie? Then frame them in IR.

Rob
MP
Mad_Pow
Jan 14, 2004
Hi Rob

Yeah like they use for golfing to crituqe a swing. Only in my case it’s snowmobiles jumping off a cornice.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections