N
Posted By
nds3356
Feb 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi: I’m a new member. I have an elementary problem, so If it’s old hat to you all I apologise.

I have used Photoshop 5.5 for years . I have just upgraded my Mac to system 10.3 and installed Photoshop 7.

My problem is that the Twain driver from my Epson scanner does not show up in the Import / Export field in Photoshop- File… Nor is there any reference to the usual "Twain select" or "Twain Acquire" options in Import/Export. The same applies to my Nikon slide scanner.

I’ve tried dragging the Eson twain icon into PS’s Import Export folder but to no avail. The options in Import / export are : Anti-aliased pict; PDF image; and Pict resource.
Where am I going wrong? I’m familiar with PS but I have only ever installed it twice, but Twain was never a problem.
Thanks

NDS

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Jannie
Feb 9, 2004
My problem is that the Twain driver from my Epson scanner does not show up in the Import / Export field in Photoshop- File… Nor is there any reference to the usual "Twain select" or "Twain Acquire" options in Import/Export. The same applies to my Nikon slide scanner.
I’ve tried dragging the Eson twain icon into PS’s Import Export folder but to no avail. The options in Import / export are : Anti-aliased pict; PDF image; and Pict resource.
Where am I going wrong? I’m familiar with PS but I have only ever installed it twice, but Twain was never a problem.
Thanks

NDS

Did you download the latest Epson twain driver form the Epson website ?
N
nds3356
Feb 9, 2004
"Jannie" …
Thanks

NDS

Yes I have. What really confuses me is the lack of any TWAIN options in Import / Export. Could any PS7 user please check that their copy includes this or am I missing something.
NDS
JC
James Connell
Feb 9, 2004
Noel Sidebottom wrote:
"Jannie" …

Thanks

NDS

Yes I have. What really confuses me is the lack of any TWAIN options in Import / Export. Could any PS7 user please check that their copy includes this or am I missing something.
NDS

all my twain devices are present in PS7.
have tried reloading the twain drivers after you reloaded PS?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections