Posted By
pull your pants up
Nov 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I remember creating arrows in photoshop a few years back and now cannot find out how to create them again.. I remember
using the line tool.. can anyone lend a hand?
i feel stupid :p

regards,

nam

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

V
Voivod
Nov 11, 2003
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:07:25 +1100, "pull your pants up" scribbled:

Hi,
I remember creating arrows in photoshop a few years back and now cannot find out how to create them again.. I remember

Custom shapes tool
E
edjh
Nov 11, 2003
pull your pants up wrote:
Hi,

regards,

nam
With the line tool selected hit the little triangle down arrow on the Options Bar next to the shape icons. The dialog will pop up that allows you to add arrowheads.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
N
nomail
Nov 11, 2003
Voivod wrote:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:07:25 +1100, "pull your pants up" scribbled:

Hi,
I remember creating arrows in photoshop a few years back and now cannot find out how to create them again.. I remember using the line tool.. can anyone lend a hand?

Custom shapes tool

No, you can still use the line tool. Select the line tool and then click on the blue arrow next to the different shapes in the toolbar. If you have ‘tooltips’ activated, you will see the tip "Geometry options". There you can select Arrow Heads and their size.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections