D
Posted By
Desi6ner
Feb 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just installed the cs upgrade to photoshop – when I try to run the program I get a message "application failed to start because PDFL50.dll was not found – reinstall program" I have reinstalled it a few times but still get the message – any ideas? I was told to uninstall photoshop cs (which I did) – reboot in safe mode (which I did) re-install photoshop cs (which I did) reboot computer and all should be fine – it started up fine the first time but when I closed the application and started it up again the error message came back. Any ideas?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

–o–
Feb 3, 2004
I just installed the cs upgrade to photoshop – when I try to run the
program
I get a message "application failed to start because PDFL50.dll was not found – reinstall program" I have reinstalled it a few times but still get the message – any ideas? I was told to uninstall photoshop cs (which I did) – reboot in safe mode (which I did) re-install photoshop cs (which I did) reboot computer and all should be fine – it started up fine the first time but when I closed the application and started it up again the error message came back. Any ideas?

sounds like an adobe acrobat file – perhaps install that
G
Glenn
Feb 3, 2004
I did a search on my computer and I have six copies of PDFL50.dll, it should be in the application’s root directory except for Acrobat.

"Desi6ner" wrote in message
program
I get a message "application failed to start because PDFL50.dll was not found – reinstall program" I have reinstalled it a few times but still get the message – any ideas? I was told to uninstall photoshop cs (which I did) – reboot in safe mode (which I did) re-install photoshop cs (which I did) reboot computer and all should be fine – it started up fine the first time but when I closed the application and started it up again the error message came back. Any ideas?

D
Desi6ner
Feb 3, 2004
It’s happening because I am using the additional plugin filters folder from Photoshop 7 – hopefully they will have a patch for this in the near future – I have a bunch of plug ins and would hate to have to manually reinstall each of them . . .

"Glenn" wrote in message
I did a search on my computer and I have six copies of PDFL50.dll, it
should
be in the application’s root directory except for Acrobat.

"Desi6ner" wrote in message
program
I get a message "application failed to start because PDFL50.dll was not found – reinstall program" I have reinstalled it a few times but still
get
the message – any ideas? I was told to uninstall photoshop cs (which I did) – reboot in safe mode (which I did) re-install photoshop cs (which
I
did) reboot computer and all should be fine – it started up fine the
first
time but when I closed the application and started it up again the error message came back. Any ideas?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections