upgrade from 7 to CS with illegal version 7 ?

AC
Posted By
a.coun
Feb 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am willing to pay the upgrade price for photoshop CS, but not the full version (don’t have that much money and use photoshop only for low personal use).
I have a version 7 installed with a key I got from a friend (didn’t pay for it)

If I upgrade to CS will I have problems activating, or is there no check if I’m the real owner of the version 7 key as long as I paid for the CS upgrade?

Andr

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

A
Alvie
Feb 1, 2004
Oh yeah… They check it out right enough.
For people like you, there is always Windows paint. That’s free!

The Yowie
—————
"A.Coun" wrote in message
I am willing to pay the upgrade price for photoshop CS, but not the full version (don’t have that much money and use photoshop only for low
personal
use).
I have a version 7 installed with a key I got from a friend (didn’t pay
for
it)

If I upgrade to CS will I have problems activating, or is there no check
if
I’m the real owner of the version 7 key as long as I paid for the CS upgrade?

Andr
PR
Paul Riemerman
Feb 1, 2004
If youre on an extremely limited buget, try Serif’s Photoplus 8, or even version 5, available as freeware. WWW.serif.com is the address.

Paul Riemerman

I am willing to pay the upgrade price for photoshop CS, but not the full version (don’t have that much money and use photoshop only for low personal
use).
I have a version 7 installed with a key I got from a friend (didn’t pay for
it)

If I upgrade to CS will I have problems activating, or is there no check if

Andr
DL
Donald Link
Feb 1, 2004
Are yoou for real???????????

I am willing to pay the upgrade price for photoshop CS, but not the full version (don’t have that much money and use photoshop only for low
personal
use).
for
it)

if

Andr
K
k
Feb 2, 2004
"Paul Riemerman" wrote in message
If youre on an extremely limited buget, try Serif’s Photoplus 8, or even version 5, available as freeware. WWW.serif.com is the address.

or if your budget is more limited still, download the Gimp

free is pretty cheap 🙂

k
R
res0r89p
Feb 4, 2004
You and your friend might both have problems with Adobe if he had already registered P’shop 7 with Adobe. Buysusa.com sells cd only versions of P’shop, Illustrator etc (I assume these are surplus or OEM versions that come from bundles) and they claim that you can use these versions to upgrade to the latest retail versions like CS. I got Adobe Premiere 6(with manual, training cds) bundled in a package with Pinnacle Studio DV 200 and a firewire card, all for $256.00. Check with Buysusa.com if you want to verify anything.
Peter Cowie
personal
use).
for
it)

if

Andr

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections