BR
Posted By
Brian_R._Spence
Jan 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am putting together a remote rollover/navigation menu. When the user clicks on links…a set of links pops up, when the user clicks on contact…contact information pops up. now, here’s the problem: if the slice for the links and the slice for the contact information are like on top of eachother or close, how do i set it up so that the link will only be active if the user clicks on that particular navigation button? otherwise the slice would be an active hyperlink to something at any time. i think i need to use a layer based rollover, i’m not sure though. can anyone help?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

L
LenHewitt
Jan 10, 2004
Brian,

That sort of navigation menu requires the use of JavaScript timelines that ImageReady does not support. You will need to use a dedicated HTML authoring tool such Adobe GoLive or Macromedia Dreamweaver (or of course hand-code).

GoLive has a 3rd party plugin available (MenuMachine) that makes creating this sort of menu really easy….

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections