R
Posted By
Rick87
Jan 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I got Photoshop CS just before christmas, and installed it on my pc and laptop. However, at christmas I got a load of new stuff for my main pc, and so reformatted (with completely new hard drive). Now when I try to activate Photoshop it denies my request. Is there some sort of time delay between activations on "different" machines? Im guessing from reading the other threads that a new motherboard and hard drive are sufficient to make CS think it is on a different machine? Thanks in advance for any help.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LenHewitt
Jan 10, 2004
Rick,

Your License allows for activation on two machines, which you have already used.

The new HDD will not have any activation code on it, and so Photoshop requires activation.

You will need to call Adobe and explain the situation to get a new activation code.
IL
Ian_Lyons
Jan 10, 2004
You’re activation is being denied because the Adobe activation system sees your attempt to reactivate as exceeding the "two" alloted to you under the EULA.

You’ll need to contact Customer Care and explain your situation.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections