H
Posted By
happy
Jan 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since a lot of you guys use the Wacom Tablet I thought I would have a go here. I have E-mailed Support and am waiting for a reply

I have the Intuos 9X12 tablet which has been working fine for the past two years, However last week it just went on the blink! 🙁

I do not have any light at the top of the tablet, This makes me think it may be my power adaptor since this model is the Serial port one, However I do not have any other device which will take the wacom adaptor to try it out.

I have tried an other adaptor which also outputs 12v with the tablet but no joy, Has anyone else experience a simular problem and if so did you resolve it or just bit the bullet and buy a new Tablet ?

Thanks in advance

H

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Charley
Jan 26, 2004
Loss of the light also means no communication with the PC. I suggest that you call Wacom. They have some of the best telephone support in the business. See www.wacom.com for the numbers

Charley

"happy" <this will not > wrote in message
Since a lot of you guys use the Wacom Tablet I thought I would have a go here. I have E-mailed Support and am waiting for a reply
I have the Intuos 9X12 tablet which has been working fine for the past two years, However last week it just went on the blink! 🙁

I do not have any light at the top of the tablet, This makes me think it
may
be my power adaptor since this model is the Serial port one, However I do not have any other device which will take the wacom adaptor to try it out.
I have tried an other adaptor which also outputs 12v with the tablet but
no
joy, Has anyone else experience a simular problem and if so did you
resolve
it or just bit the bullet and buy a new Tablet ?

Thanks in advance

H

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections