M
Posted By
memyslfi
Jan 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve edited the HTML files that are used for creating web galleries in Photoshop. I need to include a link to the original file for a full size view. The variable for the resized image is %IMAGESRC% but it includes the …/images/FILENAME format to link to the resized image in the images subdirectory. Is there a variable name the just includes the image name??

Thanks, RJ

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RF
Robert Feinman
Jan 26, 2004
In article <mB0Rb.27428$ says…
I’ve edited the HTML files that are used for creating web galleries in Photoshop. I need to include a link to the original file for a full size view. The variable for the resized image is %IMAGESRC% but it includes the ../images/FILENAME format to link to the resized image in the images subdirectory. Is there a variable name the just includes the image name??
Thanks, RJ
There is a list of all variables in the appendix of the online help. You’ll have to dig a little to find it.

Robert D Feinman

Landscapes, Cityscapes, Panoramas and Photoshop Tips
http://robertdfeinman.com
WS
Warren Sarle
Jan 29, 2004
"Robert Feinman" wrote in message
There is a list of all variables in the appendix of the online help. You’ll have to dig a little to find it.

In CS, yes, but if you found that in PS7 you must have done a *lot* of digging.
PF
Paul Franklin
Jan 31, 2004
I can see the options in my menus but most of them are greyed out except for file name and I want to use information input as "File Info" to be the caption in the Gallery.

Do you know how to activate using the File Info?

Paul

On 29/1/04 7:20 am, in article
1v2Sb.27090$, "Warren Sarle"
wrote:

"Robert Feinman" wrote in message

In CS, yes, but if you found that in PS7 you must have done a *lot* of digging.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections