Posted By
rsegoly
Feb 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I was playing for some time with creating galls lens with photoshop till I gave up for good result and looked for ready to use plug-in.

I found of course lens pro III which is much more then I need but it gives me what I was looking for even when i use the demo features.

Several questions:
1. I did not find anywhere what are the limitations of the demo / trial version, if its only the disabled features then i am OK with the enabled ones.

2. What are the copyright issues in any way in such plug in? Is a user free to use it as he wishes with pictures he sells?

3. Is there a good and cheaper (or free) good plug-in with same basic features?

Roni

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Jim
Feb 20, 2005
"rsegoly" wrote in message
Hi,

I was playing for some time with creating galls lens with photoshop till I gave up for good result and looked for ready to use plug-in.
I found of course lens pro III which is much more then I need but it gives me what I was looking for even when i use the demo features.
Several questions:
1. I did not find anywhere what are the limitations of the demo / trial version, if its only the disabled features then i am OK with the enabled ones.

2. What are the copyright issues in any way in such plug in? Is a user free to use it as he wishes with pictures he sells?

3. Is there a good and cheaper (or free) good plug-in with same basic features?

Roni
Filter-Sim from www.mediachance.com is a good free one.
Jim
J
jjs
Feb 20, 2005
"rsegoly" wrote in message

You will own anything you create with it. No problem. Sorry I cannot answer your other question.
R
rsegoly
Feb 20, 2005
Hi,

Its my mistake for not explaining well, I ma not looking for simulation for glass filters but a feature like adding glass orb to existing picture.

Roni
AM
Andrew Morton
Feb 21, 2005
wrote:
Hi,

Its my mistake for not explaining well, I ma not looking for simulation for glass filters but a feature like adding glass orb to existing picture.

Roni

You could google for
photoshop glass ball

Andrew
J
jjs
Feb 21, 2005
Panopticum doesn’t have their act together.
If you purchase, they either send you to 404-hell or "have no information regarding delivery"

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections