HD
Posted By
Henning Dalgaard
Feb 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to edit an animated gif in Imageready but when I make changes in one frame, I make changes in all of them. I want to edit one frame at the time. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
bogus
Feb 18, 2005
When you edit the first frame, changes are made to all subsequent frames. Make a new frame after frame 1.
Make your edits to this frame2.
Delete frame 1.

Henning Dalgaard wrote:

I am trying to edit an animated gif in Imageready but when I make changes in one frame, I make changes in all of them. I want to edit one frame at the time. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

J
jjs
Feb 18, 2005
"Henning Dalgaard" wrote in message

If it’s not too much trouble, look at the layers palette. Unclick the ‘eye’ on the layer that shows in frames in which you don’t want it.
HD
Henning Dalgaard
Feb 18, 2005
I have tryed everything. Whatever I do in one frame is being duplicated in all other frames.
What is going on? I must be missing sometyhing

"Henning Dalgaard" wrote in message
Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections