TS
Posted By
The Starmaker
Jan 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to define the Pattern brush so that it is seamless? Or is there a plugin that does that?

I would like to paint in missing areas of a textured man’s suit, but I get this square outline that shows up as a tile. Any way to make that tile look disapear when painting so that it always blends? Or am I using the wrong brush?

Thanx,

Helen

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
Marsupilami
Jan 22, 2004
The Starmaker wrote:
Is there a way to define the Pattern brush so that it is seamless? Or is there a plugin that does that?

I would like to paint in missing areas of a textured man’s suit, but I get this square outline that shows up as a tile. Any way to make that tile look disapear when painting so that it always blends? Or am I using the wrong brush?

Thanx,

Helen

you ought to use the rubber stamp
located just below the airbrush tool…
or the pattern stamp just "behind".
define the source with the ALT key.
respect the "direction" of the fabric to make it realistic.

HTH.
Houba houba
Marsu.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections